- beautiful weather in TX, finally!
- a couple appointments were cancelled at work this week, giving me more time to do other stuff
- jumping on my neighbor's trampoline on a beautiful Tuesday evening
- going for a walk after dinner with hubby and the dogs earlier tonight
- seeing my doggies swimming in the pool - they LOVE swimming, it's so fun to watch!
- getting yummy food from Central Market, including this dinner:
I picked up veggie spring rolls and a broccolini-tofu-mushroom side dish with balsamic and garlic (I think). It was really yummy, healthy, and filled me up after my quick strength workout. The one thing that didn't make me smile this week: a very busy gym this evening! I don't like working out in the evenings because it gets so busy, but sometimes that's the only time in my schedule to work out. I wanted to do squats with the oly bar but the weight room was crazy busy with big muscle-y men. I used the seated leg press instead and did some cable kick-backs. Also did vertical chest press, seated row, and ab work (plank). It was quick but effective. :)
How has your week been so far? What's made you happy this week?