- 5 minute warm-up on treadmill
- machine shoulder press (3 sets)
- seated row (3 sets)
- wide grip lat pull-down (3 sets)
- seated leg press (3 sets)
- step-ups with weighted ball (3 sets)
I forgot to take my little notebook and my phone, so I didn't get to write down the weights for each set. However, I can assure you the weights were all lower than when I was regularly lifting a few months ago. Oh well...it can only get better, right?
The plan for tomorrow is to do some cardio and yoga (if I can make it to the class; I don't like doing it on my own at home).
I hope you all (anyone out there reading this?) get a good workout in today!